Want a sample of BBQrs Delight Smoking Pellets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried the Sugar Maple, Jack Daniels, Pecan, They worked very well, rap them in tin foil punch a hole or two and let them rip(smoke)
The only problem is that they are very pricey North of the Border EH!!
Thanks Keri C. I'll see if she can ship to Canada
would love to try the Orange
Cheers

Thanks so much!!

The samples of JD, Orange and Sassafras came in the other day . I am looking foward to giving them a try. Thank you Keri and Candy Sue.

Rick

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Morgan Sziraki:
Perhaps we'll work out a mutual exchage or something.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps we can. There are a couple things I am unable to get here at the moment.

Got my sample pellets yesterday (cherry, apple and pecan). Gonna try out the apple pellets on the bird for tomorrow!

P.S. Thanks Candy!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Got mine yesterday, JD, orange and pecan. Woohoo!! Any ideas what to try with the pecan? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pecan is great for ANYTHING that trots, waddles, flies, or swims. An excellent all-purpose smoking wood.

Got my request in yesterday.. Thanks Keri and Candy Sue!! I do have to say, though.. I had some sugar maple pellets from SmokeStock (Thank you Les) and tried them for the 1st time yesterday on a turkey breast and WOW! All of my cherry wood and maybe my apple as well is now destined for the chimenea!
icon_wink.gif

I got mine! Orange, cherry, and I asked Candy to send me one she liked for pork and I recieved Mulberry. Thanks so much Candy.

One question. How many ounces (Or packs) for a Pork Butt cook.

DP

Wow, what an offer. Thank you very much Keri and Candy Sue. I ordered JD, Hickory and Sugar Maple. Can't wait to try these out and there isn't a better reason to fire up the WSM when they arrive.

Have used Candy's pellets for quite a while, back to the pourch days. It's a good product, wish I lived closer so I could buy in larger quantities.
Jim

Candy and Keri:

Thanks for this opportunity. Have received my samples and looking forward to trying them. Unfortunately, per other post, I have increased my supply of smoking wood. Will have to plan ahead a little and use one of these.

Candy and Keri

Got my samples over the weekend. Thank you both very much. Can't wait to try them.

Griff

Me, too! I e-mailed Candy this evening, and told her I had purchased a cast iron smoker box for these. She hoped I still had the receipt to take it back. Along with the foil pouch instructions that come with them, she told me the best reusable container to use with the pellets is an Altoid's can with a nail hole in the lid. I'm off to get some Altoid's.

Jane, thanks for the info on the Altoids can. I think I'll still buy the little cast iron 'pot' that BBQrs Delight sales. Will use the Altoids can till I get one.

After initially forgetting to give Candy Sue my address for shipping, my JD, sasafrass and orange have arrived!!

Keri, I emailed Candy yesterday to request JD, apple and orange pellets. Nice of you & Candy to share. Unfortunately, I have to try them in my "wanna-be" WSM...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks Keri for the tip on getting the samples, and thanks Candy for sending them. I received mine yesterday and plan on using a pack tomorrow.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back