Used Genesis E-330 (maybe EP-330?)

I'm thinking of getting new SS grates. I know the grill came with them but the wife is a little OCD about me getting new ones. I found the Weber ones for $120 shipped, and contacted RC for his SS grates which would cost me $188 shipped. Are they worth the extra $68? I've heard nothing but good things

RC grates are worth it if your upgrading. Big gaps between Weber brand not enough to bother me that much to abandon them.

"if" you do go with weber, the gourmet system grates can be had for much less than the regular stainless for some reason

"if" you do go with weber, the gourmet system grates can be had for much less than the regular stainless for some reason

Don't know about GBS grates for Genny's, but the ones for Kettles aren't stainless, they are chrome or whatever. heavier gauge than standard flip up grates, but not SS.

Dave, I have to ask at the risk of sounding stupid, but what is the circular insert in the grate for?

I have a Crimson 2014 EP-330. They also made them in other colors. Mine lives in my garage and has never seen rain. If you're looking at an EP-330 It should have SS grates and flavorizer bars. As far as the price? That's up to you the buyer. If the grill is in great shape and you really like it in person then $250 is fair.

That's the exact one I want. I also prefer those over the new models. Looking to sell? :)

Back