Used Genesis E-330 (maybe EP-330?)

Holding out for a 330 for now, looking for the sear station burner and side burner! The one that was listed for $650 ended up selling for $650, so missed that one :( trying to be patient but it's tough ha

Going to take a look at this one today, EP-330. Says it's 2 years old. He is asking $475 firm. Here are a couple pics:
59094c202cea94a95eb368ca3458fae9.jpg
33f392bea632e2fd7b038595023ae686.jpg
ea7b8bd03f8adec063a6c1c41b4ff6d1.jpg
d5348b620c5274a0c18f3369cc126778.jpg

any thoughts? looks mostly like stuff that can be cleaned up on the front and side tables

- - - Updated - - -

whoops, forgot to add this pic

Looks good from what I can see. Be sure to inspect the bottom area of the cart for rust. I just picked up a E310 with a rusty bottom that I have to deal with. Haven't decided whether to sand it all, primer and paint it, or see about cost to replace.

Just took a look at it and I'm going to pick it up for $475.. Besides the dirty surfaces it looked great. Absolutely no rust in the cart, was kept in a garage whenever it wasn't being used. Thanks for the help everyone!

Congrats! If room is tight, the right and left side tables can be taken off very easily. Only 2 screws and pressure plates holding them on. You'd need an adjustable wrench to disconnect the gas line going to the side burner on the right side table.

Congrats! Looks pretty good from the pics, just a little light cleaning and it'll look great.

Great pickup if you need a great grill. Especially compared to going out and buying new. It's a great value.

Can anyone tell me how wide the 330 is with the side tables removed? Essentially just the cabinet box and lid width. Only specs I can find for with is 60" which is I'm assuming with the side tables attached

Thank you!! So the side tables add around 15" on each side?

Yep - I have a total width of about 59 inches. Tough to measure exactly, because the tables have a slight arc to them and you can't lay a tape measure flat due to the fire box being in the way.

Just picked it up today and going through and cleaning! Few questions on how to clean some things. The sides of the lid and firebox, can this be cleaned?

Do you think the SS flavorizer bars should be replaced? And the heat deflectors? And what is the best way to clean the inside of the firebox after going through it with my shop vac? Sorry for all the questions, just want to get this thing grilling soon!

See all pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/R6XjT

The previous owner sure didn't seem to care very well for it. But that is money saved for you. He probably could have gotten a lot more if he had spent an hour or so cleaning it up before selling it.

The outside of the lid and firebox might clean up a little bit, but you might be left with the burn marks. Try some Simple Green on it with a sponge or cloth. You want to be careful not to damage the paint. That is one of the issues with these later generation grills. The grill boxes are no longer black, and there isn't a color matching high heat paint that I am aware of. On one that I did, the paint was actually flaking off so I did a color change to black on the bottom grill box and the end caps.

The FBs are heat deflectors are fine. Just give them a good soak and scrub. The FBs could actually be scraped with a putty knife. Be careful on the heat deflectors to not scratch/chip the porcelain. Back to the FBs, they are never going to be shiny again. That discoloration is due to heat. If you bought a brand new set, they'd look like that after a could of cooks.

Personally, unless you are super anal/ocd, I wouldn't spend too much time of effort cleaning anything I see in those pics. Just knock off the loose stuff, hose it down, put back together and start grilling.

All great to know, thanks as always. Is there anything best to use to cut grease on the outside of the porcelain lid? Don't think it was ever wiped down. Simple Green got most of it but still feels like some residue.

Also, best way to remove these stubborn marks from the SS side tables and lid edge? That's what is leftover post Simple Green: http://imgur.com/a/IHeul

I'd try some bar keepers friend and a soft towel. Basically, you want to ease your way up and try using the least aggressive thing that you can. Same with degreasing. Try a bit of Simple with some really hot water. Put towel in the water, then lay it on the metal to try and heat the grease up, then wipe away. Another thing you could try would be Dawn dish soap. Don't laugh, it works.

I have used oven cleaner on the aluminum cook box and the lid end caps without issue. Maybe some discoloration, but we are talking inside the cook box and inside of lid end caps.

Back