'Twas The Night Before Brisket: A New Christmas Barbecue Classic *****

Great job Chris, nice touch on gettin off line and gettin into family!

Thanks to all the great folks that kept me IN TROUBLE this year! I'm now up to 7 Webers...... all your fault! Thanks!

I 'll try and catch up a Season's cooks in review during my Christmas Vacation.
The Best to you all!

Awesome poem Chris! Thank you for this board and may you and your family have a blessed Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks Chris for a great Forum and for your very professional way of running it.

And Merry Christmas to you and your Family and all the best for the New Year coming

Bill

That is just great! and perfect timing as I'm bring up a brisket for my family in Appleton, WI. tomorrow.
thank you for the website and to all that bring me great advise. If not for this site my BBQ would not be as good as it is.
Merry Christmas to all!

Thank you Chris, This has been printed and put on the fridge for all to see. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Excellent version, very creative Chris! Thanks to this site and forum, my Turkey came out awesome today, it got lots of compliments. A very Merry Christmas to all!

Have you ever seen a registered copyright? Here's one. Did it just for fun!

hGOIUuC.jpg

Chris-
Somehow missed this back at the holidays - how AWESOME!
I hope you will repost every holiday season.
Congrats on the copyright - very cool.

Oh darn, I pasted it on about twenty other web sites. Just kidding. Congrats on your copyright. That's pretty cool.

Back