Tribute to Tony and Maribel

Miguel M

TVWBB Pro
Over the past weeks I've seen many posts (here and on other boards) giving nods to Tony and Maribel for their inspiration. So I thought this would be a good place to post your cooks which have been inspired by them.

Thanks to you both! You have elevated the community.

Over the past weeks I've seen many posts (here and on other boards) giving nods to Tony and Maribel for their inspiration. So I thought this would be a good place to post your cooks which have been inspired by them.

Thanks to you both! You have elevated the community.

You couldn't have said it any better!

The refried beans are awesome...gave me the push to make Beef Tortillas last week and Chicken this past week. Thanks Tony and Maribel!

I can’t think of any of Tony and Maribel’s recipes that I have tried from the carne asada to the refried beans which I’ve now used in so many dishes that I didn’t totally enjoy. My favorite I think was the eggs in the green sauce with the refried beans, don’t know how close I got to the actual recipe but it was great
http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?48627-A-family-favorite
Part of what makes them so special is they are a team that possesses a lot of talent and their presentations are more of a story then a recipe most often with a little family history thrown in for warmth. Gotta love it!

Back