Travelers on sale. $249

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
Updated thanks to Sam! $249, if a traveler was on your list today is the
day!!
Per Fletch also available at Amazon for $249!!

Best Buy of all places has Travelers on sale for $325 if your in the market. I almost bought one but don’t really need it.

Last edited:
Interesting that Best Buy would have them. I’m going to grab one for camping and lake trips....for $325 not on sale

I really want to get a Traveler, but only because I love buying new Webers. lol. I can't justify buying it, even at $25 off, when I have a Q1200 and can just get the cart for it and it's pretty much the same from a practical perspective. And, as for a portable propane grill, my Go Anywhere is far more portable. I just can't find a reason to pull the trigger on the Traveler. They do look awesome, though.

I really want to get a Traveler, but only because I love buying new Webers. lol. I can't justify buying it, even at $25 off, when I have a Q1200 and can just get the cart for it and it's pretty much the same from a practical perspective. And, as for a portable propane grill, my Go Anywhere is far more portable. I just can't find a reason to pull the trigger on the Traveler. They do look awesome, though.
Haha I’ve got a new untouched Q-2200 with cart and I still was super close to buying one. It’s a cool grill.

Haha I’ve got a new untouched Q-2200 with cart and I still was super close to buying one. It’s a cool grill.
Exactly, I agree. I want to buy one every time I see it. lol. If they made a better cart for the Q series I probably wouldn't have a wandering eye at all. The folding cart for the Qs could be way better.

I see Amazon also has it for $249.99 (and a 5 month payment plan).

Time to check the E6 link once more.

I’m gonna stick with my Q-2200, I can’t even come up with a good reason to buy one.

Tempting, **** my wife is gonna kill me. That’s a hell of a deal!!
If I was your wife I would kill you also you bought a Q and never used it from that Costco deal. That is a great deal you wonder if the Q's days are numbered why buy a Q which with the cart costs more than the Traveler which has more BTU's and for some models more grilling space?

If I was your wife I would kill you also you bought a Q and never used it from that Costco deal. That is a great deal you wonder if the Q's days are numbered why buy a Q which with the cart costs more than the Traveler which has more BTU's and for some models more grilling space?
Hahaha that’s good paying attention.
She talked me out of it again. Which is good, because if ever get a deal on an S6 or E6 I won’t even ask for permission, I’ll beg for forgiveness.

Bruno you should have donated that Q to charity last year and at least got a writeoff. You could have told your wife you saved some money on taxes then since its 2022 buy the Traveler its a new year. :)

Just ordered one. 5 payments, purely because I’ve never done that with Amazon so figured I’d see how it goes🤷🏻‍♂️

Hard to argue with $100 off. Still at list on Weber’s site

Back