Today was just a really good day...

GrantT

TVWBB Pro
Regardless of everything else going on in the world today...

...woke up early and actually had a decent sleep (rare for me - usually feel like crap).
...weather was warm, clear, and sunny for a day here in early February.
...had a few amazing cups of coffee while playing a couple hours of my favorite video game while everyone else stayed sleeping.
...spent a couple hours messing around with my HAM radio gear.
...set up the WSK and BBQ'd some nice St. Louis style ribs (which just came out fantastic BTW).
...had family over to help eat said ribs. Nothing like enjoying a simple, yet great meal.
...enjoying some Kirkland "Bottled-in-Bond" Bourbon (first time it has been available around here) to close off the day.

Just have to appreciate days like this. Peace all...

Peace out, Grant. Hopefully it continues.

Ham radio... I begged for a CB Radio for Christmas in '76 (I think). Got it, was hooked, and years later began to study and learn morse code. But then I fell in love, then had kids, and never took the test.

sounds like a regular day minus the Ham radio and video games. I read, and watch the weather channel sound off!!!!

Regardless of everything else going on in the world today...

...woke up early and actually had a decent sleep (rare for me - usually feel like crap).
...weather was warm, clear, and sunny for a day here in early February.
...had a few amazing cups of coffee while playing a couple hours of my favorite video game while everyone else stayed sleeping.
...spent a couple hours messing around with my HAM radio gear.
...set up the WSK and BBQ'd some nice St. Louis style ribs (which just came out fantastic BTW).
...had family over to help eat said ribs. Nothing like enjoying a simple, yet great meal.
...enjoying some Kirkland "Bottled-in-Bond" Bourbon (first time it has been available around here) to close off the day.

Just have to appreciate days like this. Peace all...
That's awesome, Grant. What videogame are you playing??

Back