Today was a good day...

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Weather was perfect....

1363226401.png

My wife brought home some Nathans hot dogs and requested we have that for dinner...Nothing Fancy just keeping it simple...

Using my new toy...

1363226515.jpg

1363226517.jpg

Did some fried potato sticks...used my "warming rack" for the first time..
1363226519.jpg

Here it is plated...Thanks for looking..
1363226630.jpg

Yep perfect day!! Nice work Tony!! Weather looks great, dogs and fries are perfect! Big blue is hot!!

Nice!!

I had ballpark dogs last night. Gonna have to try the Nathan's though. Nice looking Potatos as well.

I think the only thing that could have made it better: it was Saturday and no work. Nice looking dogs, Tony.

Since I live in the "former" home of the Florida spring training dodgers, shouldn't you be having Dodger Dogs? I don't think my wife has ever come home with dogs to cook, never:mad:. But they sure look good to me:)......................d

"Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp. And it read 'Tony R's a pimp.'"

Very nice Ben... That's a So.Cal anthem...now you got me thinking when I had my Buick Regal and Oldsmobile Cutlass on Dayton's back in the day listening to "gangsta nation"

Last edited:
Since I live in the "former" home of the Florida spring training dodgers, shouldn't you be having Dodger Dogs? I don't think my wife has ever come home with dogs to cook, never:mad:. But they sure look good to me:)......................d

I should be having dodger dogs :(
But will eat what ever my wife brings home. I love it when she brings steaks!!!

never had Nathan's butt they sure do look totallyawesome!!
looking forward to YOUR weather HERE! butt we'll be waiting for awhile......:(
Great Dogs Tony!!

Super lookin' dogs and fries, Tony! Sure looking forward to warmer weather. Love your new grill!!

Back