Three years ago today

Brett-EDH

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I started my WSK journey.

From overloading it with KPro on my first cook, to questioning how the heck am I going to learn this thing, I’ve enjoyed every moment cooking, learning and experimenting on this amazing cooker.

So cheers to the coming years and hopefully continuing to innovate, explore and pump out some awesome food for family and friends.

1718818544299.jpeg

Last edited:
I started my WSK journey.

From overloading it with KPro on my first cook, to questioning how the heck am I going to learn this thing, I’ve enjoyed every moment cooking, learning and experimenting on this amazing cooker.

So cheers the the coming years and hopefully continuing to innovate, explore and pump out some awesome food for family and friends.

View attachment 93726
Learning curves are half the fun :)

total side note. i just ordered new CBs as my first set are just about toast. between warping and burning through, i'd say i got really good miles out of the fist set of CBs.

I got a pair for my birthday probably ten or twelve years ago now, they are a little funky but, solid as the day is long! I wish I’d gotten a second set too, and a set for the18 would have been a nice piece of inventory.

i'm assuming those aren't available any longer.......
Yeah your a little to the party my friend, I believe they cost around $30-$32.

Weber should send you the baskets for free, you’ve sold a few WSK’s.
Love the S6.
We’re eating light these days, so no big smokes yet. Soon.
maybe they'll invite me to be a part of the WSK panel or insiders. idk if they even have field evangelists. i'd do a few events a year if invited.

Last edited:

Back