Thinning the herd

Issom

TVWBB Fan
Guys,
I been pretty absent here. Works been crazy and kiddo is keeping me busy with sports. I need to make room and look to drop 2 from my herd.

What would be a good price looking to do a bundle trying to sell all at once.

Weber Performer metal table with gas assist.
18 wsm
-custom wheels
-Cajun bandit door
-hunsaker charcoal basket and Vortex plate
Pit viper fan
Fireboard drive 2 with 4 probes
Bunch of charcoal

I’m located in northwest Indiana. What do u think is a decent price for all. They are all garbage kept and great condition

Attachments

• IMG_1843.jpeg
    IMG_1843.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1844.jpeg
    IMG_1844.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1845.jpeg
    IMG_1845.jpeg
    178.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1846.jpeg
    IMG_1846.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 14
I’m in the same boat Issom, more stuff than I have use or, time, for. I will be cleaning and selling an unused Simpsons Smokey Joe and the platypus $150 each.
Sorry I can’t be more help with your project, I’d say the WSM could see $300 with the mods, the performer maybe $250? So. $500 for the bundle? Others may have a better idea but, those sound “reasonable” to me.

You can try bundling them, but be prepared to be low-balled. You can list them on this forum as well as Craigslist & FB Marketplace, they look really good, but it will take a specific buyer to take all of that off your hands at one time.

Same boat here. Trying to downsize, so what do I do. I decided to semi restore my 1985 gen 2 that's sat covered for over two years. But on the bright side I have a jumbo Joe (one of two) and a Smokey Joe along with a 22 kettle I want to unload cheap. Probably should unload the performer also as I haven't used it in over a year, will see on that one.

My thoughts are you'll have a smaller group of potential buyers if it is sold as a bundle.

$250 to me would be a reach for the Performer maybe $150 which in the ATL there are plenty available at that price or less. I paid under $100 for mine with gas assist 3 or 4 years ago. Weber actually comped me the metal table since the plastic one was cracked. Not sure you can get a deal like that anymore and those metal tables aren't cheap.

I would check Facebook Marketplace in your area and see what they are going for.

Last edited:

Back