Thighs and potatoes with garlic aioli mustard and asparagus

That’s a total comfort food cook. And like usual can’t find one thing wrong with it. Except maybe the beer; it’s only a 16, you at least could have done a 40 😂

Your dinner looks like a very nice cook. Just what summer needs. I grew up with Rainier. Remember the first time I went to Seattle and just off by I 5 was a giant neon red R. You could see it even from the back seat. My dad liked Olympia beer. And it's moved on to.And their beer commercials were the best. It's not even made in Seattle anymore kind of sad

Fantastic, Richard. Can you give details on your potatoes? I've always admired those.
Yeah, they are pretty basic. I either halve them or cut into thirds. Liberal coating of olive oil and salt. Place on the lid rack of my Gold B and cook at about 350-400. You can also place on the grates and do them indirect.

Yeah, they are pretty basic. I either halve them or cut into thirds. Liberal coating of olive oil and salt. Place on the lid rack of my Gold B and cook at about 350-400. You can also place on the grates and do them indirect.
I swear I thought you added cheese. Gorgeous spuds. Thank you!

Back