ThermoPro TEMP SPIKE on sale for $52.79

Not coming up at $52 the lowest I got it was $59.
That being said dang Jon I still had to click!!
Looking forward to trying this out, love the idea of easy ambient temp monitoring.

Last edited:
When I tried it came out at 20% off $79.99 - $63.99 plus tax.

Bruce has reached out to them by email. No telephone customer service on the weekend. Let's see what he finds out. Apparently, there is something wrong with their code/link.

Not coming up at $52 the lowest I got it was $59.
That being said dang Jon I still had to click!!
Looking forward to trying this out, love the idea of easy ambient temp monitoring.
These things would be wonderful for rotisserie cooking.

Yep, there was a 5% coupon to click on the listing and that would have probably gotten you down to the $63 range, but no way I found to get the $52.79 price.

However, if you do an Amazon search for "tempspike", and proceed to checkout, the price reflects the additional 5% discount, but still not $52.79.

1677353094503.png

My experience with another brand of wireless thermo was not a positive one. I tried the MeatStick and compared to my Meater+, I found it to be lacking. The software was not as polished or intuitive, and after reading a review I found that the actual sensing element in the probe was not at the pointed end, but more towards the middle, where there is a mark on the barrel. That makes no sense to me. Personally, I would wait until someone has a chance to give the ThermoPro an honest review.

1677353633472.png

EDIT: I was also reading about a wireless thermo that has 3 sensors and averages the readings, but can't remember where I saw it.

My experience with another brand of wireless thermo was not a positive one. I tried the MeatStick and compared to my Meater+, I found it to be lacking. The software was not as polished or intuitive, and after reading a review I found that the actual sensing element in the probe was not at the pointed end, but more towards the middle, where there is a mark on the barrel. That makes no sense to me. Personally, I would wait until someone has a chance to give the ThermoPro an honest review.

View attachment 66761
Lots of videos n YouTube.

I've been happy with the Meater+ and I also have the original Meater, which I am not as happy with, so I'm pretty well set. I would LOVE to see ThermoWorks throw their hat in the ring on one of these and incorporate it in with their Signals/Smoke line of thermos, but I enjoy seeing increased competition in this space.

Back