ThermoPop Sale: $20.30 lowest price ever!

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.thermoworks.com/products/low_cost/thermopop.html?tw=VWB

Lowest price ever on ThermoWorks ThermoPop, normally $29, now just $20.30 for one, $17.40 for two and up. It's the top-rated inexpensive digital thermometer according to Cook's Country magazine.

Please use our link above to help support the forum!

The first rotating display pocket thermometer, the ThermoPop is another innovation from ThermoWorks. A simple button press rotates the display in 90 degree increments. Hold the ThermoPop in either hand or read it when it's upside down. Any angle is convenient!

Super-Fast readings are within the final degree in only 5 to 6 seconds! Designed for serious chefs and professionals, the ThermoPop features big digits and a backlight for dark conditions. Molded-in seals and buttons make it splash-proof. Durable construction outlasts similarly priced pocket thermometers. Simple operation reduces user errors. Wide range is suitable for frozen foods and deep fryer testing. Accuracy is guaranteed to remain within ±2°F (1°C) up to 248°F (120°C). The ergonomic ThermoPop comes in 9 colors. If you’re going to carry a thermometer in your pocket, get a Super-Fast ThermoPop.

I almost ordered last week when they were full price. Ended up ordering 6 of them at this price. 2 for me, 1 for the wife, and 3 for gifts. Have been eyeing the thermapen for a couple of years now but just can't get myself to order one at that price.

I have a thermapen and love it. Ordered a thermapop for my wife (in pink of course) this morning with the link. Thanks for the heads up!

Back