The official what grill should I purchase next thread

Bravo!! Yup...if I had the option to use something else as a table, I would have E6 instead of S6 for the big price savings...but I really love it now that I have it and the wallet hemorrhage has healed up!! Even with the Keg I had previously the two little side tables did not cut it in comparison to a performer sized table.

The decision has been made.
At first it was last on the list, now it's top of the list.

Going to order the E6 in about 40 minutes.
I can park it beside the performer for access to a table for the cooking.
I would like the S6 but at $1000 I just can't pull the trigger on it.
Also ordering a lot of smoke wood and charcoal and a cover to go with it.
Big lump is what I am going to start with and see how it goes.

Just have to pick a rotisserie and get that coming next.
I am guessing your getting the rotisserie for the performer. I did not see a 24" one for the E6.

Bravo!! Yup...if I had the option to use something else as a table, I would have E6 instead of S6 for the big price savings...but I really love it now that I have it and the wallet hemorrhage has healed up!! Even with the Keg I had previously the two little side tables did not cut it in comparison to a performer sized table.
Yeah I have a large area on the right side of the performer that will be perfect. Just have to learn to be more ambidextrous. ;)
It's another $1000 for the whole work station and I already didn't want to spend what I am spending.
I added 6 bags of lump charcoal, nice big stuff to try it out with the new bbq. Jealous devil XL, Kamado Joe XL, and went for the green egg premium stuff. I didn't really want to buy it but thought I would try it out at least once, and the bill was already big. Also Furtado smoking chunks....Hickory, Peach and Apple. Got a couple of the peaches I really hope for the best with that one.
All the charcoal falls in the $30 to $40 range so they are premium and I just want to see if any of them really stand out over the FOGO black bag I am using right now. Then I know what to keep on the side for that special cook maybe. After the government found out about my purchase and I paid my Provincial sales taxes the total is just under the $2,000 mark.
Grant you shared your thoughts and I watched a few youtube reviews, it rally does seem like the grill that can do it all and should last me a long time. Timothy also picked one up and seemed to be happy about it. Also excited for the extra size on it, something like 25% more surface area or something.

I am guessing your getting the rotisserie for the performer. I did not see a 24" one for the E6.
Yeah that was the idea.
The original idea was to get a second performer and make 1 into a full time smoker with the Cajun bandit smoker conversion kit.
Get the Cajun bandit rotisserie for the second performer.......mainly because I" love the performer, it does what I want it to.
So I need to be told what the next best rotisserie is.........after Cajun Bandit
I will be setup but now I am hoping it works like my performer on steroids.

I have 2 performers and a Jumbo Joe, a gas grill, wanting a WSM if one ever pops up for a good price.
I could live with out the JJ as I do not use it much.

Back