The most beautiful grill I’ve ever seen

Cast stainless grates are interesting. LED knobs are eye-catching.
I don't mind the flat black, but not in love with it either.
$1699 YIKES!! :eek:

Good looking grill. Price is a little high.
Confused why companies still keep making those enclosed cabinets. Maybe they should at least make a wire bottom to get some airflow down there to help keep the rust away.

Good looking grill. Price is a little high.
Confused why companies still keep making those enclosed cabinets. Maybe they should at least make a wire bottom to get some airflow down there to help keep the rust away.

I personally prefer the look of a cart, and I would guess a lot of folks at this price point want to have a more "built in" look.

I honestly don't understand the outdoor storage aspect of a cart though. I would never store anything I planned to eat with in an outdoor cart

I personally prefer the look of a cart, and I would guess a lot of folks at this price point want to have a more "built in" look.

I honestly don't understand the outdoor storage aspect of a cart though. I would never store anything I planned to eat with in an outdoor cart
i store rotisserie, Igrill, and some BBQ tools in there

I'm with you on the cart.
For charcoal grills, it's much nicer to have a storage area for chimney starter, charcoal, starter cubes, etc... but gas grill pretty much has everything built-in. Turn on gas and ignite.

I am good with a cart as long as it is ALL real stainless steel. It does need to have some drainage, even then. I think it is only a place for a few tools or a second set of grates, but I admit that I do like the more "substantial" look that closed in cabinets give the newer grills. But NOT on a classic Genesis with wood slats. Of course, maybe for one of those you could do custom matching WOOD doors:unsure:?!!! I just might have an idea there!

I am good with a cart as long as it is ALL real stainless steel. It does need to have some drainage, even then. I think it is only a place for a few tools or a second set of grates, but I admit that I do like the more "substantial" look that closed in cabinets give the newer grills. But NOT on a classic Genesis with wood slats. Of course, maybe for one of those you could do custom matching WOOD doors:unsure:?!!! I just might have an idea there!
thats a great Idea, im pretty sure the sides are stainless too... not 100% sure

thats a great Idea, im pretty sure the sides are stainless too... not 100% sure
I'm not an expert, but I'm getting market savvy.

I think they use a zinc plated steel that they then enamel coat for their bases in the Prestige line. The Prestige Pro (top of the line) may have full Stainless bases.

From what I can tell the Napoleon products are all about a half step higher in features/price than the Weber at each trim, but they do compete. So Spirit is roughly Rogue, Genesis to Prestige, and Prestige Pro to Summit.

Back