The Humor Thread

Everything but snake and boar for me. Some, I have tried and don't bother with ever again. Venison is one of those. Just not my cup o' tea. One thing I always get a kick out of with venison is I'll try someone's venison sausage. And the first thing I am told about it tasting so good is "it doesn't even taste like venison". Well likely not because of all the pork lard everyone I know who makes it ads to it.
In my mind if someone likes a protien so much than you should taste THAT protien not the pork you added :D Anyway no use for it. Sorry for you fans. No insult meant. Although I have tasted SOME venison that was not too bad. Those shot in the corn and bean fields around here, are not nearly so bad. Of course they've eaten pretty much like a domesticated livestock not something wild :D

Everything but snake and boar for me. Some, I have tried and don't bother with ever again. Venison is one of those. Just not my cup o' tea. One thing I always get a kick out of with venison is I'll try someone's venison sausage. And the first thing I am told about it tasting so good is "it doesn't even taste like venison". Well likely not because of all the pork lard everyone I know who makes it ads to it.
In my mind if someone likes a protien so much than you should taste THAT protien not the pork you added :D Anyway no use for it. Sorry for you fans. No insult meant. Although I have tasted SOME venison that was not too bad. Those shot in the corn and bean fields around here, are not nearly so bad. Of course they've eaten pretty much like a domesticated livestock not something wild :D
Not one of my favorites either Larry.

Back