The Humor Thread

Regarding the ratchet wrench on the brake caliber, I ride my bike to work and see a lot of sockets along the side of the road. They are virtually all 10mm metrics that likely have fallen out of people's cars.

Any 1/4" drives? Send a few my way :D
Actually no. 10mm by 3/8" drive is the socket to loose. I never saw anything brand name so I stopped picking them up - generally HF level stuff. It seems that people with nicer tools do a better job of holding on to them (no surprise I guess). I saw a couple of combination wrenches as well, also around 10mm. One was a Gearwrench, so I kept it.

Those are beauties imo. Fagor America clised a few years ago. Wondering if their Spanish retailer is still out there? You would know, I'm guessing.

My mom loved hers.
Those are beauties imo. Fagor America clised a few years ago. Wondering if their Spanish retailer is still out there? You would know, I'm guessing.
My mom loved hers.

@Tim Campbell
We got that Fagor in the 90's at the boat show in Annapolis MD. The guy was using it as a pressure fryer making fried chicken. He said it was either the only one or one of the only ones that had the strength and safety measures to pressure fry. After tasting that chicken I was sold. Shame I only pressure fried once, but we did use it a lot. Very high quality with a price that matched.
1697213861515.png

Back