The Humor Thread

1-74.jpg
How did you get in my house to take that picture???:unsure::)

Folks, let's not do Covid humor. It's a touchy subject for some members based on personal or family experiences, and of course it's become a political issue as much as a medical one and thus runs counter to our "no politics" posting rule.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Chris

Thanks, @Joan. Either I didn't see Chris' request, or I forgot that I read it. I'll delete my attempt at humor post but not without stating that I understand it is a real threat against our well-being; I have relatives and co-workers whom have contracted this disease but I'm not aware that my posts here have understated its reality.

I did not see anything that's a problem. Maybe people need to lighten up a little. Hell even my sister laughed at her predicament when she was wasting away from cancer before she passed

In Joseph Conrad's classic novel "Heart of Darkness", Kurtz's last words are, "The horror! The horror!" and their meaning has been debated for many years. Is he referring to his own life? The exploitation of Africa? Mankind in general?

No, I believe he says them in final recognition of something far more dark, evil and sinister: the return of Hallmark holiday movies.;)

Back