The House That Barfed Christmas

Brad Olson

TVWBB Diamond Member
I apologize for the crappy phone photos from my car window, but try to picture a left-to-right panorama. The photos don't come anywhere near doing it justice.

This house is on the far west side of Edgerton, WI and I could swear it gets more elaborate every year. Clark W. Griswold, Jr. would be jealous.

IMG950143.jpgIMG950144.jpgIMG950145.jpgIMG950146.jpg

While I personally am not much for that elaborate of a display, I have to applaud and admire someone that spends that much time, effort, and expense to bring a little joy in others. I can only imagine what the reaction of a little 4 or 5 year old is when they first see that house. Especially the way this year has been.

I can only imagine what the reaction of a little 4 or 5 year old is when they first see that house.
We took the not-quite-4 grandson to see it last night and he thought it was pretty neat. However, not so neat that it kept him from falling asleep on the 10-minute drive back to our house...

My wife took a video but either I can't insert it into my reply or I haven't figured out how to.

Back