The "Duchess Cooker" - An All aluminum kettle made by maker of PK Grills

Joe Anshien

TVWBB Fan
I was really lusting over the PK Go but settled on the Weber Go-Anywhere. They have almost the same dimensions and can do almost the same things. I know the WGA will not last forever like the PK, but used for $15.....

Jon Tofte

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I was really lusting over the PK Go but settled on the Weber Go-Anywhere. They have almost the same dimensions and can do almost the same things. I know the WGA will not last forever like the PK, but used for $15.....
I hadn't done the math and am surprised that the Go-Anywhere is that close to the new PK. The cast aluminum is nice and the venting is set up better on the PK, if you think you are doing to try and do some indirect cooking. But really, these are mainly for doing burgers, dogs and maybe steaks on a campout or visit to a park/beach. I think you will do just fine (and have $ leftover to buy some good stuff to cook :cool: !)

Joe Anshien

TVWBB Fan
Jon,
There are dozens of Youtube vids of people doing crazy stuff with the WGA. Long smoking cooks using little square pizza stones, or metal for diffusers (they sell one on Amazon). 6" risers, rotisseries, etc. Some of the products in Germany are something else.

Jon Tofte

TVWBB Hall of Fame
UPDATE:

I have been working with Mark Baron of Killa Grilla. The basic deal is that if we can get five of us to go in, the price of a high quality, THICK 304 stainless grate with the same flip-up side as the original would be $100 plus shipping. I am trying to solicit serious interest to see if this can happen. I posted more on the Buy/Sell/Trade section. Message me if you have questions or are seriously interested.

Kyle in Woodstock

TVWBB Wizard
UPDATE:

I have been working with Mark Baron of Killa Grilla. The basic deal is that if we can get five of us to go in, the price of a high quality, THICK 304 stainless grate with the same flip-up side as the original would be $100 plus shipping. I am trying to solicit serious interest to see if this can happen. I posted more on the Buy/Sell/Trade section. Message me if you have questions or are seriously interested.
Good luck Jon. Hope you find some takers. With a rare grill like that might take some time