Teres Major

Todd NC

TVWBB Pro
I pulled a pack of teres major steaks out of the freezer for today’s supper. I had not had these before, but I’ll be picking up some more. We found them very tasty and tender. Not many pictures, and no plated pic, but we served them with fried potatoes with onions and roasted broccoli. Top piece seasoned with Tri-Tip seasoning and bottom piece marinated in McCormick Brazilian Steakhouse marinade.

IMG_6473.jpeg

IMG_6474.jpeg

IMG_6475.jpeg

I've had teres major in the past, it's a nice cut. In fact, I just saw some in the meat case the other day, this motivates me to pick some up during my next shopping trip.

I've had teres major in the past, it's a nice cut. In fact, I just saw some in the meat case the other day, this motivates me to pick some up during my next shopping trip.

This was the first time I’ve tried this cut and it’s made me a fan. It turned out really well, and required very little trimming.

I pulled a pack of teres major steaks out of the freezer for today’s supper. I had not had these before, but I’ll be picking up some more. We found them very tasty and tender. Not many pictures, and no plated pic, but we served them with fried potatoes with onions and roasted broccoli. Top piece seasoned with Tri-Tip seasoning and bottom piece marinated in McCormick Brazilian Steakhouse marinade.

View attachment 99273

View attachment 99274

View attachment 99275
Todd, is that a Cajun Bandit roti? Sweet setup.

Back