Tennessee > Nashville: HoneyFire Barbecue Co.

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
HoneyFire Barbecue Co.
8127 Sawyer Brown Rd, Suite 304
Nashville, TN 37221

My sister moved to Tennessee a few weeks ago and she's now my official TVWBB Greater Nashville Area BBQ Restaurant Correspondent! She's going to send me photos of all the BBQ joints she visits, along with a blurb about what she liked or disliked.

She and her husband recently visited HoneyFire Barbecue Co. in the Bellevue neighborhood about 15 minutes southwest of downtown Nashville. It's a modern restaurant in the upscale One Bellevue Place shopping mall. I saw it featured in a recent episode of Food Paradise on Cooking Channel.

She had a slab of babyback ribs served dry and pulled pork, a side of cole slaw and Hoosier corn pudding, served with onions, pickles and a roll. She said the ribs were fantastic, as was the corn pudding. Her husband had a slab of babyback ribs served wet, a thick slice of brisket both lean and fatty, a side of white queso mac & cheese and bourbon baked beans, along with those onions, pickles, and roll.

One unique feature of the restaurant are large garage doors that open up for outside dining when the weather allows.

They both loved the food, the place, and the experience and will definitely be going back!

IMG-2557.jpg

IMG-2558.jpg

That barbecue looks very tasty. Did your sister move from Cali , or is she the one in Michigan ?

Butcher BBQ Stand, managed by Dave Bouska's son, poured a slab and enclosed their pavillion with garage doors, so in nice weather they can still get that outdoor feel.

Back