Sunday and Anthony is at it again.

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Sunday we spent a good amount of time at the pool. I'm happy to report that my son wanted to grill for us again.

Here we go.....

First a drink for dad

Anthony did some sliders....since they were frozen pre made we like to add a splash of wosterchire and seasoned with webers gourmet burger.

Here is your plate

After we came home we were still hungry so we did a quick pizza cook on the weber genesis.

Monday's I don't work. Went to my local store to buy groceries and saw a rare cut... Chuck eyes!!!! I picked it up and used it for my breakfast.

Steak was rare-med rare. It was perfect for me

Thanks for stopping by

Tony,Maribel and Anthony

Anthony is killing it on the Q! Pretty soon the 26er! Haven't shopped at Ralph's in along time. Does Ralph's regularly carry Chuck Eyes?

Anthony is killing it on the Q! Pretty soon the 26er! Haven't shopped at Ralph's in along time. Does Ralph's regularly carry Chuck Eyes?

I been shopping at Ralph's for 4 months now and it's the first time I see them.

Way to go Anthony! Made me hungry looking at those burgers. Chuck eyes for breakfast got to give that a try.

Anthony awesome job on those burgers they look mighty tasty. Nice pizza and then Chuck eye steak for breakfast way to go.

Bringing them up young and the right way. I've been teaching my oldest the fine art of barbecuing and grilling. Pass the word to Anthony that those look awesome. Oh yeah, so did your breakfast.

Love Anthony's desire to take over. Play your cards right and you'll be sitting back with a cold on advising him while he puts out amazing food.

Anthony you are doing a very good job. Tony you are going to have a chef soon. Burgers & pizza are spot on.

Back