Some lunch flappers

Rich G

TVWBB Honor Circle
Was going to have these for dinner, but decided to whip them up for lunch instead.

Mixed up a batch of Chipotle Dry Rub, mixed them up with the wings and some olive oil for about an hour.....

1652297138117.jpeg

Used the Summit Platinum to cook them up. 5 minutes each side, direct on Med/Low, then 20 minutes indirect with a flip halfway through.....

1652297196301.jpeg

No need to order Buffalo Wild Wings via Doordash! 🤣🤣

Rich

Was going to have these for dinner, but decided to whip them up for lunch instead.

Mixed up a batch of Chipotle Dry Rub, mixed them up with the wings and some olive oil for about an hour.....

View attachment 50577

Used the Summit Platinum to cook them up. 5 minutes each side, direct on Med/Low, then 20 minutes indirect with a flip halfway through.....

View attachment 50578

Looks great Rich!

Rich
Dang! Lunch time already? Guess I need to find some groceries to go with my shot and beer :)

You are all a bunch of no-good enablers 😀

I gained 15 during covid and have been busting my a** to keep it off. No bread, no beer. A lot if workouts and water. No fun, but it worked. I've been really good about salads for lunch.

And now for some reason, I really want wings. Nice cook, Rich.

You are all a bunch of no-good enablers 😀

I gained 15 during covid and have been busting my a** to keep it off. No bread, no beer. A lot if workouts and water. No fun, but it worked. I've been really good about salads for lunch.

And now for some reason, I really want wings. Nice cook, Rich.
Just increase your workouts, Tim! :)

View attachment 50577

View attachment 50578

Rich
Can doordash deliver your wings?

They look tasty.

Back