SOLD Complete Propane Manifold Assembly, Genesis 310 NO Side Burner 2008 To 2010 $60

Jon K

TVWBB Super Fan
My loss is your gain! I ordered the wrong part of my Genesis rebuild and by the time I realized, it was too late to return the incorrect part. This is a complete propane manifold assembly. Fits Genesis 310 with NO sideburner, years 2008-2010. Includes all three main burner valves mounted to the manifold frame, one 40" long propane hose/regulator and mounting hardware with instructions. Genuine Weber Parts
The price does not include shipping!

Additional info from Dan L:
Jon:
FYI: The manifold will fit the 2007 model as well if you cut off the wings and have the cross piece to support the manifold under the valves.

Attachments

• W1.JPG
    W1.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 11
  • W2.JPG
    W2.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 10
  • W3.JPG
    W3.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 26
  • W4.JPG
    W4.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 10
  • W5.JPG
    W5.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Jon:
FYI: The manifold will fit the 2007 model as well if you cut off the wings and have the cross piece to support the manifold under the valves.

Jon:
You can also use it with a sideburner E-320,330, but you have to buy some fittings to tee into where the feed line that connects to the manifold. That's how I got mine hooked up with a sideburner I added retrofit.

My loss is your gain! I ordered the wrong part of my Genesis rebuild and by the time I realized, it was too late to return the incorrect part. This is a complete propane manifold assembly. Fits Genesis 310 with NO sideburner, years 2008-2010. Includes all three main burner valves mounted to the manifold frame, one 40" long propane hose/regulator and mounting hardware with instructions. Genuine Weber Parts
The price does not include shipping!

Additional info from Dan L:
Jon:
John, is this still for sale? I recently picked up a used Genesis E-310 LP that was converted to NG. I want to put it back to propane.

Back