SNS sale

Not sure where I’d let the thing live, the garage is brimming with “Stuff” and I mean lots of STUFF! I need to let this one go by…for the moment. I may feel differently tomorrow!

Don't stop there, this is a requirement! Like peanut butter & jelly.

Yes.
I have both of these items. Even if you don't need the drip pan for drips, it creates a nice block on the grate and from my perspective channels the air through the SNS side of the bbq.

Wait, it’s there and STILL in the box? I might have to take your card!
It is now open. You do not get to take my Grill Card. The reason it did not get opened until now was because it was waiting for me when I got home from a late afternoon soccer game and went right to lighting the pre ready chimney of coals to make dinner, some chicken wings and legs! It is open now and I am impressed with the build quality, will try to get a reverse sear on one of the three bigger pieces of beef next weekend to try it out.

It is now open. You do not get to take my Grill Card. The reason it did not get opened until now was because it was waiting for me when I got home from a late afternoon soccer game and went right to lighting the pre ready chimney of coals to make dinner, some chicken wings and legs! It is open now and I am impressed with the build quality, will try to get a reverse sear on one of the three bigger pieces of beef next weekend to try it out.
Very well then, carry on and advise as to results!

That was too sweet a deal to pass up on. I thought that price was for the basic SNS. $60 for the Deluxe? - Glad this was posted here!

Back