snowmageddon and beer brats

justin.williams

TVWBB Super Fan
Well we got around 7 inches here last night, and if you listened to the news you'd thought it was the end of the world!
Our works closed down so we did beer brats and whiskeys drinks
there's the weber getting warmed up

here's your whiskey and coke

started up the beer bath with onions, garlic, Worcestershire, and beer. Let it get happy for a while and cook the onions

meanwhile, one dog loves the snow

the other... not so much

brats going on

and flip

then into the beer bath for awhile. Later some pretzel buns join the party

made some home fries to go with it

plated up with some whole grain mustard and BBQ sauce

For any of you who have seen my previous posts, I'd like to thank my lovely wife for using her camera and taking the pictures. No more blurry pics!
Thanks for looking and stay warm!

Awesome! I love these "snow days" here in the south...since everything shuts down at 2+ inches, it gives us all time to do what we do best. Beer brats and whiskey? Not a thing wrong with that! Thanks for sharing.

Sweet!
I hear you about the animals. Our dachshund will unwillingly go out to TCB,but the cat has to be thrown out!

like this → "Well we got around 7 inches here last night... Our works closed down..."
our shop would be closed quite often...
but nothing like being offa work and grillin' up a storm of your own...
glad we only got an inch to add to the 22 already on the ground

Great food for a snow day, sure wish that we were getting a snow day or two here. LOL with the dogs too.

Looks great! A nice way to beat back a cold snowy day! About the snow, I agree with the white pup....not so much.

Back