Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe I am truly an idiot

Brian B Atlanta

TVWBB Gold Member
So I was doing wings last night on the performer I had last done ribs using the Slow N Sear alway use the water reservoir. So as usual get a plastic bag dump the coal dust into the bag was not much the reservoir must have came loose and fell in the bag as I shake the SNS. When I do wings I use my other baskets together in the middle and ring the wings around the edges.

So I go out today had put the SNS on a granite cart I use under the deck grabbed it to put it back on the bottom rack of the performer where I keep it. The Performer is under covered space and alway has a cover on it and to my horror no reservoir. It must have fallen into the bag and I did not notice it and of course today was trash day and that bag was in the trash last night as it was full with other stuff. o_O

I hope they sell the reservoir separate and it probably won't be cheap but it is what it is.

You will probably have to email them & request reservoir pricing. I'm glad I have the first generation model, the reservoir is part of the entire unit & does not come off.

I barely use the water reservoir with the deluxe.
I always forget about running out of water, or just having water in there when I should, it has warped a bit but is still functional.
It appears as though it is not something you can buy on it's own????

I hope I can buy it have not contacted them as of yet still kind of bummed. I pretty much use it for ribs which my wife after the last batch basically told me she has lost her taste for them but I have not, I always used water and never had a bad batch of ribs so that is what I am sticking with. I only do fall off the bone and the SNS on the performer basically put my UDS on the back burner only to be used for a Turkey on Thanksgiving.

How did it turn-out?
I sent them an email yesterday as I always procrastinate. At 10 am this morning I had an email with a link to purchase talk about customer service I did not send the email until 5:24 pm last night I am on EST. Cost me 40 bucks 25 for the part and 15 for shipping which was a bit stiff but maybe not. No sales tax for some reason so a few dollars there for me, it is what it is.

Doing ribs for myself next weekend so it should be here by then. Wife does not care for them anymore and my local supermarket has back ribs on sale for $2.24 a pound ain't seen that price in years.

I sent them an email yesterday as I always procrastinate. At 10 am this morning I had an email with a link to purchase talk about customer service I did not send the email until 5:24 pm last night I am on EST. Cost me 40 bucks 25 for the part and 15 for shipping which was a bit stiff but maybe not. No sales tax for some reason so a few dollars there for me, it is what it is.

Doing ribs for myself next weekend so it should be here by then. Wife does not care for them anymore and my local supermarket has back ribs on sale for $2.24 a pound ain't seen that price in years.
I also have had great service from the SNS Folks and great that they fixed your problem situation! A few years back I purchased for my Weber Performer Deluxe Grill their SNS Plus which has the water reservoir permanently attached and also Their DripN Griddle Pan. Last February I purchased another SNS Deluxe and another DripNGriddle pan for my new Weber Master Touch Grill and to date remain one-happy SNS customer:)

Last edited:
Well I am truly an idiot got my new water reservoir, cleaned up the performer to do ribs needed a new bag of charcoal my Weber stash is inside and what did I see on top of the Weber Charcoal yup you guessed it the old one. o_O

Well I am truly an idiot got my new water reservoir, cleaned up the performer to do ribs needed a new bag of charcoal my Weber stash is inside and what did I see on top of the Weber Charcoal yup you guessed it the old one. o_O
Nothing like having a spare part as Weber keeps dropping the parts everyone wants earlier and earlier. I even bought an entire used 2007 Genesis for spare parts to keep two of the same grills online.

Back