Skyline 1200 Restoration

I'm kind of disappointed and discouraged now. I guess I should have been prepared for this. The lid came out okay but it's still has foggy spots and can't be used on a high level restoration. I can either continue this build and search for a lid or wait to find a lid while I work on other builds.

I'm kind of disappointed and discouraged now. I guess I should have been prepared for this. The lid came out okay but it's still has foggy spots and can't be used on a high level restoration. I can either continue this build and search for a lid or wait to find a lid while I work on other builds.

I actually used a little bit of Brasso and I felt like it helped. But maybe Im just pretending aahaa

You got about as good as you can hope for on a Skyline. I wouldn’t end your project over a little bit of fade. Skylines are too special for that. Besides, your membership in the very honorary “Skyline Club” depends on you keeping it😎!

If you want to feel better for a little while, wipe on a little bit of Pam cooking spray on your faded spots and see what happens!

You got about as good as you can hope for on a Skyline. I wouldn’t end your project over a little bit of fade. Skylines are too special for that. Besides, your membership in the very honorary “Skyline Club” depends on you keeping it😎!

If you want to feel better for a little while, wipe on a little bit of Pam cooking spray on your faded spots and see what happens!
I was talking to Steve about it and yes I still want to finish it with a high level restoration. Maybe I'll find a better lid and maybe not. I'm going to push that project back though. I have a project that I'm very excited about. I'm getting everything together for it.

Back