Show us your charcoal inventory/stash

Mine's not even worth a picture. Actually have twice as much weight in pellets than briquets and lump combined:( Waiting for a sale to stock up.
When I grow up I wanna be like Eric & John:)

I "only" have 125 pounds of K-Pro in the stash.

The Mrs vetoed my proposed purchased of Cowboy briqs at Costco yesterday on sale at 27.7 cents a pound.

Seemed kind of unreasonable to me...
Yeah, she’s in need of re-education. You’re only going to spend more when you buy it next time. That’s 2 less adult beverages for her when on your next vacation 😆😆😆

I don't know what is more impressive, the stash or the fact that you carried all those down to the basement.;)
Wheelbarrow gets me to the outside back door, I bought the shelf 2 years ago, I was a bit overwhelmed to say the least Saturday morning trying to get the shelving unit built & organized within the room.

Have about 6 bags of Weber briquettes, 4 bags of JD, 8 R.O. that I snagged on clearance… there’s some FOGO, Maple leaf and small bag of R.O. Lump hiding in there too.

Attachments

• C68904BA-E79A-4DC7-ACA1-92A479C74CD0.jpeg
    C68904BA-E79A-4DC7-ACA1-92A479C74CD0.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 35
I used to buy a couple hundred pounds at a time when it was on sale during Labor Day or Memorial Day. but I haven’t seen any decent sales for the last couple of years.

12 bag on/around the table.
The stuff I like less in the cupboard.
Purolator is dropping a dozen more jealous devil lump tomorrow.....should get me half way through the winter.
Just bought a new freezer and filled them both with meat.....only meat in there...100%

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg