Second Rib Attempt...

Curt

TVWBB Fan
And so much better than the first!
Three racks from the local butcher, about 3.5 lbs per, in the fridge overnight with the rub my wife throws together and puts on her tri-tip (I'll get the recipe next time!)
I tried water in the pan for the first time and they went for 4.5 hours pretty steady at 240. I sptritzed them a few times with apple juice in the latter half of the smoke.
Took them too my sister's to celebrate her coming home from the hospital, and no one bothered with the sauce I brought. The sole complaint was that I didn't cook five racks instead!

http://s812.photobucket.com/al...current=IMG_0235.jpg

Curt here is how to post pictures.

Hope that helps you because we love pictures
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Curt:
OK, who can tell me how to get a pic into my post? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Save your pictures to a photo shareing website like Photobucket. Right click the saved image then select properties then highlight and copy the Address (URL).

Go to your post and put the cursor where you want the photo to appear, click on the "Display Image - UBBCCode" button just above the text area you're typing your message and paste the address URL into the box then click "OK".

There are easier ways to do it if you use Photobucket but they require lots more effort to explain!!
icon_smile.gif

Thanks Glenn.

I'm learning the one thing that seems most indispensible when it comes to Q...patience.

It seems the less I stress, the better things come out in the end.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Curt:

It seems the less I stress, the better things come out in the end. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen to that! Sometimes I think the meat (and the cooker) can sense your mood and react accordingly.
icon_smile.gif

Nice looking ribs. Well done.

Back