Saturday Night Ribs

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Wasn't planned, but the son came home with ribs and what the heck? Why not??

But First... San Jose Beer

Cl3kKn6.jpg

TCIWaNm.jpg

After about 45 minutes. Note the flap meat. I previously didn't cut that off the ribs, however from now on, flap meat will be removed from the ribs and ate with great affection. Good stuff Maynerd

tzkQbWO.jpg

YrDrGKV.jpg

I love this song

QFV0tPR.jpg

two hour mark

b0eo216.jpg

Gotta have beans with ribs

RlprhnT.jpg

three hours

F0aKqlp.jpg

Four hours (Stubbs Sweet Heat)

tJSt79I.jpg

NqZx1es.jpg

Five hours

087lOsV.jpg

Two hours on the beans

nuM3XtL.jpg

5.5 hours, won't be much longer

NEesNJy.jpg

Just shy of six hours

vI4FWDN.jpg

Beans are amazing, the wife has it down

kppPbkh.jpg

He man cuts

y1Pqs1V.jpg

My plate (first of several)

6PxEq9f.jpg

Hard to believe that it'll be 21 years ago that we lost Dale Earnhardt. Not that I watch stock car racing much anymore, it's been dead since brian france took the helm, I'm sure both Bills are rolling over in their graves

Bones look guud. I did a rack yesterday also on my Good One smoker. Tried out a new charcoal. The Good Charcoal Co.
Its lump charcoal from Acacia Wood & comes from Namibia. Always like to try different lump.
Did the ribs while watching the Infinity Race down in Daytona. You should check out the crash in the end. Hard to believe that the guy walked away. Gonna do some wings for the 500 today. Hoping for a awesome race.
Cheers,
Russ

....son came home with some ribs? let's see.... he either smashed the car, wants to borrow money or had impeccable upbringing, which I'm sure is the case! :) Everything looks so good - those beans - what can be said! I concur on Peggy-O

Wow your bbq looks awesome 👏😎 what did you put in your beans they look good
Bush Beans, Onions, Garlic, Bacon, Catch Up, Brown Sugar, BBQ Sauce (Stubbs) Worcestershire Sauce. Very tasty, but they did over cook because the ribs took their sweet time cooking

Back