Sandwich meat on the WSM

WOW! I agree Morgan. We will be eating those 2 loin roast this and next week for lunches. MUCH better than store bought. Great looking cook, it IS a lot of fun cook on the outdoor hardware. Good luck on your fishing trip! Remember, NO BANANA'S!!

Fishing trip sandwiches for me was baloney, with mustard, on gummy white bread.
Trade ya!
Super stuff Morgan!

How long will that turkey last after the cook? It would take my family some time to eat that much lunchmeat.. I would hate to freeze it..:(

Morgan, That's a lot of meat. I'd love to do something like that for my kids' school lunches, but they couldn't eat that much in a month. Do you freeze any of that meat? How is it after thawing, if so? Thanks for any advice. It does look great!

I am loving everything about this post. The beef and turkey looks extremely tasty and that view from the back deck is awesome. I could handle that everytime I cook!

Awe you folks are way too nice!! Wasn't really much of a cook! I'd say 5 to 7 days in the fridge but mine never lasts that long!!! Couple lunches and dinners of sandwiches does this mess of meat in. If you freeze it.. Do the butcher wrap(Saran wrap real tight and then toss in freezer bags! U are good for 3 month's)

Sorry I didn't respond earlier! Have boats on my mind! Picked up my new toy Monday!
F1166F88-B252-4C24-983D-EDBB1E85B555-3983-000003AEE162F2F1.jpg

Can't wait to get it out!!!

Take care all!

Back