Rottiserie Top Sirloin

DennisM

TVWBB Pro
I normally bbq brisket, ribs, pulled pork etc....but yesterday I did this:

Found a 10Lber at Costco, decided to rub it, and place on the rotisserie. Cooked to 135, rested, sliced super thin, buttered some tortas and grilled them, piled the meat high and added some salsa on top. Wow I was most impressed. The yield for the meat seemed so much more than a brisket. If I knew how to post a photo I would put one of it on the spit. We were too busy slicing and eating to take any after that.

very nice ! by the way, that washer needs to be put back in the slot of the rod and the wood handle pushed against it.

Thanks george....I was wondering about that. I had that rottiserie like 4 years and probably only used it 4 times now.
The other way looks awesome too....I saw that way done before....

Dennis your top sirloin looks magnificent! If you ever run across bottom sirloin give it a spin as well.

Dennis,looks great. Thanks,I have been wanting to do the same thing with a prime top sirloin from Costco! The sliced sirloin on the other thread looks great also.

This is one of those posts where I think about getting that rotisserie for my Performer. I usually do indirect but then I see that beautiful crust and wonder how much spinning happiness it would give me.

This is one of those posts where I think about getting that rotisserie for my Performer. I usually do indirect but then I see that beautiful crust and wonder how much spinning happiness it would give me.

I thought the same thing for a number of years. Now I wonder how I would do without it for things like whole chickens. A rotisserie is one purchase for the kettle that you definitely won't regret making.

Back