RoosterSauce Burgers

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
grilled up a few Sriracha burgers last night...
made with pepper cheese, onions, cilantro and of course Huy Fong Sriracha sauce

IMG_5554.JPG

bacon ready to go too

IMG_5555.JPG

fired up a large Weber, using used & unused charcoal with some red oak for smoke

IMG_5569.JPG

beef and bacon on

IMG_5582.JPG

IMG_5584.JPG

IMG_5586.JPG

in a matter of minutes, I lost all the hair on my arms & hands, but dinner was ready in no time

IMG_5587.JPG

extra Sriracha was added to the finished burgers... if you haven't tried this stuff, you haven't lived.

IMG_5588.JPG

next time you're in the neighborhood, stop by, we'll leave a light on for ya.

IMG_5562.JPG
Thanks for your time!
smiley-happy059.gif

Did you pick up a Sriracha cookbook by chance, your cranking out some good spicy meals lately!!!

Looks delicious Jim! Love everything about that cook!!! The flamin' burger shot, heat hot and SPICY heat hot... captured in one image!

Wow Jim that was one hot fire! Did you add sriracha to the coals? Love the last shot with the sparks flying. Looks great as always. Love the light on your porch also :)

With you, sir, I went for a beer anytime:). And I know exactly what I told you. I would say that you are good - very good. Unfortunately, I can not say at least via the Internet: Mr. Jim Lampe - you're good and I thank you for it.
Of course burgers look fantastic and your bacon? Yum!!!
Great, my friend.

My wife and I always look forward to your posts. Keep'em coming.
Heads up...there is a red head for sale in Glendale for $50! Saw it on the buy,sell, trade forum.

Jim your burger treatment looks great. I definitely want to try these. Thanks for the inspiration...... as always. :)

You needed to shave them short hairs, anyhow, right Jim?
What's that old saw: No pain, no gain.
I admire your devotion to achieving the perfect burger.

"in a matter of minutes, I lost all the hair on my arms & hands, but dinner was ready in no time"

Hope you didn't singe that beautiful head of hair too!
OOPS, too late!!
IMGP5756.JPG

Beautiful blazin' hot burgers Mr Iron Guts!

Thank you everyone :) for your very kind comments.... I truly appreciate them!

Bob, that photo is a 18 pound heavier Lampe than today's version ;)

Back