Ribs, Pizza, Chicken on the WSM

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Hello bbq and grilling friends!!!
Memorial day we relaxed and had a few drinks and listening to good music...

ribs seasoned with mc cormiks applewood rub..

ribs were smoked with 1 chunk of hickory @ 250-275

after 4 hours and 30 min ribs were done and I added a frozen pizza for my kids... got the temp up to 350

pizza done..

chicken was cooked @ 350 . seasoned with webers kicking chicken

chicken was done and will be eaten during the week.

ribs plated with mashed potatoes.

thanks for your time in reading this post.

ribs and chicken I can see -- those are "normal" BBQ fare....then he goes and throws a pizza in the mix and it's game on! LOL Great cook -- hope Barney Fife was no where to be found. How was the McCormick's rub?

ribs and chicken I can see -- those are "normal" BBQ fare....then he goes and throws a pizza in the mix and it's game on! LOL Great cook -- hope Barney Fife was no where to be found. How was the McCormick's rub?

Thanks for your comment Dwain...
Its a good rub I recommend it.

Last edited:
Awesome cookin' Tony! Everything looks great including the pizza :cool:. I'd also like to know how that applewoods rub tasted. I've never tried the Kickin' Chicken either. Is it hot?

Awesome cookin' Tony! Everything looks great including the pizza :cool:. I'd also like to know how that applewoods rub tasted. I've never tried the Kickin' Chicken either. Is it hot?

Applewood rub has a sweet taste with a little bite at the end don't know how else to describe it. I don't think kickin chicken is hot it has a little heat but not alot.

Great tune....one of my favorite classics. Ribs and chicken, always a good combo, and they look delish!

You just keep hittin' home runs, Tony! Great ribs, chicken and takin' care of the kids with the pizza: that's a workin' grill - man.

Nice work Tony..looks like quite the feast! Great choice in tunes too!

Super Memorial Day cooking!

Awesome looking ribs Tony! I use the applewood smoked and also the
sweet and smoky from McCormicks. Where's the finished chicken? ;)

Back