Ribeye on the Genesis II SE-330

Brenda T

TVWBB All-Star
I was in the mood for a steak. I checked with my Mother, who has been dealing with oral surgery and issues for about 3 months, and she
said she’s ready too. As if we needed another excuse - one of my pups, Harley, recently had her 17th birthday. Party time! LOL

So I fired up the Genesis for a couple choice ribeyes and 2 choice sirloin steaks. I used Oakridge BBQ Carne Crosta for the first time.
It won’t be the last – I LOVE this stuff! (Just used a little SPG for the dogs' steaks.)

For once, I remembered to take pictures – but they’re not very good ones. Hopefully you get the idea.
In order:
Rubbed steaks awaiting show time;
The Birthday Girl watching for Grandma to show up
Resting steaks (they are not burned, the rub just looks that way)
Mealtime
Dessert

For dessert, I grilled some peaches then added butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and a little Fireball Whiskey - and let it all get friendly in the grill for a while.
Topped with vanilla bean ice cream for serving.

We really enjoyed the meal and Harley and my other dog chowed down on their steaks too!

Attachments

• R1.jpg
    R1.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 31
  • H1.jpg
    H1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 30
  • H2.jpg
    H2.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 30
  • R2.jpg
    R2.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 30
  • R3.jpg
    R3.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 33
  • R4.jpg
    R4.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 31
  • R5.jpg
    R5.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 33
Thank you Bob!

Thank you Rich!

Thank you Kevin! The peaches are so easy. I haven't made them in a while and should have put more sugar on them. The Fireball
added a nice little "red hots candy" flavor, but I think they got hot enough for the alcohol to burn off.

Back