Reheat Baby Back Ribs - Day After ????

Ryan.M

Hey All,

I will be going to a July 4th Party and I wanted to make BB Ribs. Can i make them the day before and reheat on a grill ? If so how would i go about doing it or.... should I do something else? I have heard that grilling BB Ribs is hard and they come out chewy, maybe I misheard.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

18'' WSM

Hey All, I will be going to a July 4th Party and I wanted to make BB Ribs. Can i make them the day before and reheat on a grill ? If so how would i go about doing it or.... should I do something else? I have heard that grilling BB Ribs is hard and they come out chewy, maybe I misheard. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 18'' WSM
If there's any advice I could offer is that having a July 4th party requires BBQing the BB Ribs on July 4th. :flagkettle:

That said...When we have leftover BB Ribs (which isn't often) we slice them up and reheat them in a cast iron skillet on the BBQ. Just a tad bit of olive oil in the skillet

Set grill up for 2 zone. Put the ribs on indirect. If in foil, leave them there. You can remove, slice and eat once they have warmed back up, or you could move them over the direct heat to get some char. Sauce or don't, depending on your own tastes.

Back