Red, White, and BBQ Competition

Excellent Cook, James and team !!!
Thanks Bob! We always appreciate your support! Next comp is Morris, IL on June 17. Overall we’re happy; just need to improve our chicken. We might go back to thighs, or try the new trend of wing flats that has been showing up! Practice runs coming soon…
We have new stickers too! PM me with an address if you want some.

This thread doesn’t get a lot of traffic, but we’re willing to keep contributing if you’re all interested. We compete about once a month. I’ll start taking more pics of the Weber setups!

I love the completion perspective of things, watch it on tv but I don’t participate or travel for it or anything….nor do I believe I have what it takes…..I would have to eat some first because I think it’s sweeter or for sure different from what I make as bbq here at home…..
I also live in Canada, so not near Kansas or Texas ect…..
I also know you go through a lot of work to try and win and taking the time to please us is a lot more work….but I would love anything you can share with us……like the journey through the day…..something tells me you are up way before dawn just getting fires to the point of perfection and I know that takes time.
Thanks again for your pictures.

I love the completion perspective of things, watch it on tv but I don’t participate or travel for it or anything….nor do I believe I have what it takes…..I would have to eat some first because I think it’s sweeter or for sure different from what I make as bbq here at home…..
I also live in Canada, so not near Kansas or Texas ect…..
I also know you go through a lot of work to try and win and taking the time to please us is a lot more work….but I would love anything you can share with us……like the journey through the day…..something tells me you are up way before dawn just getting fires to the point of perfection and I know that takes time.
Thanks again for your pictures.
I appreciate your perspective! You’re right; I’m usually up at 2:00 AM and for about 24 hours, but I wouldn’t change it for the world! (Spoiler alert, we just got interviewed by a media company!). Last month was our first time competing in Alaska, so a trip to Canada is not out of the question! We’ve got a spot on the team for you!

This thread doesn’t get a lot of traffic, but we’re willing to keep contributing if you’re all interested. We compete about once a month. I’ll start taking more pics of the Weber setups!
Please share. It's fun to see the pics.

Back