Random thoughts/Off topic/Last post wins

Well we got snow, but not the totals they were predicting. Reports of upward of 10" southerly along the Front Range.

I show about 4". Haven't heard any tallies from the ski resorts but they don't usually report until ski season starts. They will be making snow in a few weeks. Very cold- it dipped into the upper teens when I checked early this morning. I will still have some good weather to finish my deck (hopefully!)

...sure is pretty though:

1599662462019.png

1599662436305.png

This is the odometer on my personal pickup, a 2017 F150 that I’ve had about 3 1/2 years. 6BA501C0-C7BA-4F76-A9F8-EB4B938B8CFA.jpeg
And this is the odometer on my work pickup, a 2019 F150 that I’ve had a year.
2048E128-392E-41EC-B243-F35F7DC9DE64.jpeg
Yeah, I guess I get around!

Phil's saying that his trucks' seats are closely acquainted with his butt.
Pretty much!
Guess I am confused. Don't get it
In a year, I've driven my work truck dang near as far as I've driven my personal truck in 3 1/2 years!
Personal trucks been to Maine(twice), SW Arkansas(Texarkana), Savannah, Atlanta, and all over NC to go camping.
The work truck's mileage has been only in North and South Carolina!

I've been busy and not keeping up with the day to day around here. Now I'm several pages behind in every topic I try to keep up with. It's going to take me awhile to see what I've missed.

Soooo, our idiot uniform guy took my dirty uniforms today, but neglected/forgot to drop off my clean ones!
Pammi is washing my ONE uniform so I have something to wear tomorrow!

We actually had a slight dusting on the ground this morning.

Hey, did I loan my green cooler to somebody here? I can't find it anywhere in the house.

Soooo, our idiot uniform guy took my dirty uniforms today, but neglected/forgot to drop off my clean ones!
Pammi is washing my ONE uniform so I have something to wear tomorrow!
That sucks. I could always tell when our usual guy went on vacation because the person filling in seemed to be able to screw something up every time.

Uniform update...
The uniform company called me today.
They have no idea where my uniforms are!
The guy said that the ones I turned in yesterday should be ready tomorrow, so they are going to run them to the shop tomorrow afternoon or Thursday morning.
So, I get to wear my one uniform for the next 2 days, washing it every night of course!

So, they brought me 5 uniforms first things this morning!
No more washing the same one over and over!
Of course, I'm still short 5, but hopefully they'll get them to me next week!

I got "voluntold" last week that I was covering for our senior driver and going to Charleston, SC for an overnight run Monday and Tuesday.
When I got back yesterday, STILL no uniforms, although they did take the couple dirty ones.
So now, Pammi is having to wash 2 uniforms so I have one for Friday and next Monday.

Back