Ranch Kettle (not mine)- $500

Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve done something ridiculous!
Anyway, my sister lives in Portland so, it could be a “family“ visit…

Family visit sounds like a perfectly good reason to drive out there. Needs and wants are two different things - Just do it and don't look back.
:)

I have never seen anything like that! I love his head in the picture for scale.
While it looks super cool, I see it as an incredibly low-utility item. If you're buying an RV for your family, you need to pick the right size because you can only drive one. Grills don't work like that. You can use two, or three, or one, or any combination.

I'd buy that for $500, assuming it's in the condition as shown
Agreed. If it’s in the shape of the only picture. I’d buy it just for the cooking and charcoal grates since mine is the old style cooking grates…sides barely open. Got my ranch in 2015 for 275 used, you know when a new ranch was 1300 bucks. That’s a good buy.

I'm mostly amazed that it's still available. Is Eugene in the middle of nowhere?
This location is west of Eugene and yes, pretty isolated. I’m not surprised it’s still available. Oregon is not as BBQ crazy as other parts of the west coast. I’m only two plus hours away but not tempted.

You know, this bunch of enablers ”Could” be really bad and we could figure out some method of ”leapfrog delivery” where someone picks it up from seller and brings it in the direction of the buyer maybe a reasonable distance while they are going that way where the next kind soul (enabling/so and so)takes the next leg leapfrogging the thing to within an agreed spot for the end user to bring it home.
No, I’m not suggesting that we do this for me, I truly do not have any room to winter the thing! But, I’d take a 100 mile leg or so for someone’s grilling pleasure!
just a thought.

I have never seen anything like that! I love his head in the picture for scale.
While it looks super cool, I see it as an incredibly low-utility item. If you're buying an RV for your family, you need to pick the right size because you can only drive one. Grills don't work like that. You can use two, or three, or one, or any combination.
Well the photo is a little odd. And only one photo! I would have like to see several photos and some rub on those ribs!

What is so odd about it he said he only used it a few times that lid looks very clean to me no gunk from what I can see maybe he cleaned it up.

Back