Rainy Saturday fish taco's

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
It was dumping buckets yesterday..did a little work around the house and decided to break into my halibut stash an make some fish taco's for dinner!

Put a tarp over the deck...got the fire pit going..starte some pinto's on the box in the oven!(Tony I actually picked up some bushes canned pinto's but then plans changed as we found out we were having company so I decided on homemade pinto's)!
null-2216.jpg

Made a little fresh salsa!
null-987.jpg

Dogs and I sat around outside for many hours..these two are attention hounds!
null-395.jpg

Cut up halibut and seasoned with some seafood seasoning, lemon and then fried up with a simple beer batter!
null-628.jpg

First batch!
null-1960.jpg

Many batches later!
null-1492.jpg

Plated up with beans and rice, fresh salsa, lemon and cabbage..oh and of course a cold brew!
null-1624.jpg

Then we sat around the fire until the wee hours of the morning catching up with some old friends....
null-871.jpg

Alright...hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday!!

Take care!

Nice job Morgan... Looks like a good time... Sitting around a fire putting a few down after a nice fish taco meal...

You the beans like we do... We put chile de Arbol also when they are homemade. Those tacos look delicious my friend.

I once tried fried halibut while visiting the west coast a couple years ago. I can only imagine how good it must be when enjoyed in taco form. Nicely done, Morgan.

Back