Pulled Pork Pizza and a Plea

I'd "like" a piece of that pizza and the pork...... I'd also like a like button but I remember seeing that it wasn't really possible with the software. If I want to post something but don't really have much to say I'll copy/paste my signature or add extra characters to my comment if it's too short (less than 10 characters). Lowering that (minimum character) threshold is probably easier.....

Edit: No! I mis-read the post.
smashfreak.gif

Great looking pizza Bob.
91.gif

Last edited:
I'd also like a like button but I remember seeing that it wasn't really possible with the software.
To date, 10 yes, 3 no, and some I'm not sure of.
Guess it's all moot if the software can't do it.
Not a total loss, it created a nice conversation.:)
Thanks to all for responding.

What's the question again??:confused::p

Amazing 'Za Bob! Ya think it'd go good with my mornin' DonutHouseCoffee?? Me too!

whatcha got on that pizza? asparagus, toms, onions and barbecue sauce? Cheese?

Last edited:
Yes!
I hardly post anymore but lurk just about every day. To be honest, trying not to be repetitive and be original I got tired of trying to figure out new ways to say, "great looking [bbq]" when commenting on a cook...so I stopped. Then I started to feel a little guilty posting my cooks while not patticipating in the forum as much as others.

If you're not asking about the cook or engaged in discussion about the cook, isn't a "like" button the same thing as posting "great job" over and over?

Just my opinion...

Yes!
I hardly post anymore but lurk just about every day. To be honest, trying not to be repetitive and be original I got tired of trying to figure out new ways to say, "great looking [bbq]" when commenting on a cook...so I stopped. Then I started to feel a little guilty posting my cooks while not patticipating in the forum as much as others.

If you're not asking about the cook or engaged in discussion about the cook, isn't a "like" button the same thing as posting "great job" over and over?

Just my opinion...
This post was well worth it, if only to pull Mr Cash out of the shadows.:p
Don, you said exactly what I meant with this thread.

I'm a yes on that too.

I haven't posted in sometime and lurk quite a bit. I'm a corn ball but run out of corny things to say and try to be different. So, if I wait awhile everyone will forget my old corny comments and they'll all be new again :) especially for some of you old timers...who are retired..BAAAA!! No offense Bob just more of my corniness...is that a word?

Yes to "like" and a big ole yes to that there pizza :)

Back