Prioritize...

Chris Lynch

TVWBB All-Star
So I am still unpacking, and my wife joked at dinner, "you don't know where half your clothes are but shed is full of BBQ equipment."

Found a butcher near work and picked up some Dinosaur bones and baby backs

Baby backs were rubbed with something I found in spice cabinet marked, "Pork Rub." and did a quick Yum Yum rub found on this site which is Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Onion, Garlic, Cayenne, Turmeric and Coriander.

Beautiful day for a cook

After about 4 hours I mopped the baby backs with apple cider vin, yellow mustard and salt.

Here we are after about 5 hours and the beef ribs were taking a toothpick perfectly and the baby backs passing the bend test, so I sauced the baby backs, added some more rub

tucked in down there I put on some hot italian sausage I found at the market and popped in some canned beans.

Beef ribs are done...

Foiled the ribs and waited for the company to arrive

Fire up the OTS for the veggies and turkey burgers...

my buddy Steve brought over some "Atlantic City crusty rolls." I forget what the name of the bakery is, but it makes all the local sub shops famous. So good. I missed these rolls.

Drizzled with Olive Oil and scratched with fresh garlic and dusted with paprika and dried herbs...and my niece almost lost a finger

This is the closest thing I have to a plated picture. Thanks Steve for the bread and sorry for the mess, we are still digging out!

Thanks for looking.

Great looking grub, Chris. I think your priorities are perfectly in order.

Beef and pork ribs look great. Question: did you have a hard time controlling your temps? One pic that shows the fill door, looked like it was not conforming to the bottom section. I might be wrong.
Thanks for sharing.
Chuck.

That looks awesome Chris. Great job on everything. Really like the bread too! Your pictures are outstanding. Stick with those priorities!

McDonald's and Taco Bell were invented by people with NO FOOD PRIORITIES

Chris, I believe you are knocking on the correct windows of life.
Beer
Beans
Sausage
BeefRibs
PorkRibs
GarlicBread
GoodFriends
TenFullFingers
.......PERFECT!

Chris - it looks like you got all of that one - right out of the park. Tell me about your vegetable recipe. That looks pretty good...

Regards,

John

Hey Thanks guys - @John - Either par boil or steam the broccoli (if you don't it just dries out too fast) toss over high heat for a few minutes until it chars, last 2 minutes douse with Balsamic Vinaigrette

Back