Prime Sirloin on the OTG

Bill Schultz

TVWBB Hall of Fame
A month ago Costco had prime Sirloin on sale and I picked up some and froze it. Took it out and defrosted in the fridge for a couple days.
Seasoned with Penzey's English Prime Rib Rub. Good Stuff.

DSC_1570_zps5a1c682c.jpg

Coming to room temp after sitting in fridge with seasoning, Kosher on it

DSC_1573_zps0b6977f5.jpg

Indirect on the OTG to 90 internal, baked potatoes started in microwave and finished on the OTG, now on direct to finish

DSC_1575_zps52c585e8.jpg

Tonights lubricant, very good. Some advantages to snow storms, very cold beer

DSC_1572_zps4a296584.jpg

DSC_1574_zps359850d4.jpg

Done and heading in

DSC_1576_zps5c5ef6df.jpg

#3 made her University of Delaware famous salad with Cilantro, Lime and it was pretty darn good, your plate.
Enjoy

DSC_1577_zpsa9a59005.jpg

Those steaks look great!!!
Maribel is doing a cook today but with a cheaper cut.

Oh my Bill.... that looks good. Love the brew and I'll definitely be picking up some of that "good stuff" with the next Penzey's order. :)

Great looking steaks Bill, and #3's salad looks delicious!!! Those are some big taters my friend!!!!!

Dinner looks delicious once again. Being that stone brewing is in SD I am very familiar with their beers. If you get a chance try the Oak aged arrogant bastard.

Thats a fine looking meal Bill. I'm going to have to watch my local Costco for some of those prime sirloins.

Great plate of food there Bill, as always. Love to have some of your snow here! In the 4 corners the drought continues. No snow since the end of Nov.

Whenever I see the words "Schultz" and "Prime" on the same screen, I know we're in for something good.

Back