Prague's Yakitori II.

Mildo

TVWBB Guru
Hello everyone.
A large number of high quality posts being here. I applaud everyone!

On Saturday I did my second Yakitori, so here are some pictures from the course
(without my grammatically imperfect writing a comment)

DSC00246.JPG

DSC00260.JPG

DSC00270.JPG

DSC00275.JPG

DSC00279.JPG

DSC00281.JPG

DSC00285.JPG

DSC00294.JPG

DSC00289.JPG

Thank you all for viewing and have a nice week.
Thank you all for everything.

To make it short- you are a Wizard! Both with the camera as well as when it comes to prepare food. I'd love to taste some of this.

When it comes to your english, I think it is much better than you think yourself. Just read some of my posts, have a laugh, and write all the comments you like with confidence. :eek:

i do not mind stating this fact (in my opinion):
when it comes to posting PHENOMENAL cooks/meals/treasures, and i believe, many if not most of you, will agree with me,
Mildo, Geir Widar and Daniel (with Emilie) Wolgast are at the very top of the list.
And isn't it ironic that all four of them are from outside the U.S. of America....?
It's not only amazing photographs, their post's include the LOVE that is put into making a meal THAT MEAL.
They Blow Me Away! ..........AWAY!!!

Mildo, only one question.... Why did you stack the carrot slices the way you did?

when it comes to posting PHENOMENAL cooks/meals/treasures, and i believe, many if not most of you, will agree with me,
Mildo, Geir Widar and Daniel (with Emilie) Wolgast are at the very top of the list.
And isn't it ironic that all four of them are from outside the U.S. of America....?
It's not only amazing photographs, their post's include the LOVE that is put into making a meal THAT MEAL.

Mildo, only one question.... Why did you stack the carrot slices the way you did?

Jim, your observations are perfect. I agree.

100% AGREE!

Great cook.

I Aggre!!!o..OooHhh wait?! :eek: There is alot of posters that would be up there. That aside.

Really awesome post Mildo! Glad to se you are back and posting. Let me tell ya...If this was my post i would be proud! FreakingAwesomeLooking Plate! You´r´tha´man!

Back