Post a picture of yourself! *****

LarryR:

You are a good @ photoshop it actually seems like they are there with you
icon_wink.gif

Next "party" invite me ok!

Thanks for posting that Sheldon,I knew I blinked! I was afraid because his boy's kept shooting at me!
icon_eek.gif
It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Have a safe trip.

This will have to do for now guys.
icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously thats how I feel right now., cuz I'm picking up my WSM in a couple of hrs.

yea larry ! how come i only get a beer when i meet up wit ya ??

Originally posted by G Dechaine:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm the one with the cigar

LarryR...can I hang out with you some time? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by Gary H. NJ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">attempting to drive this here boat
Nice boat Darrell. Which way to the blue crabs? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha. You know it!
icon_smile.gif

Since we are out fishing - sorry the largest river smallmouth will probably always be smaller than the largest pond/lake largemouth or laker smallie for that matter, but figured I gotta represent for the bronzeback what with all the greenies showing up here. So I'll post my 'minnows" anyway
icon_smile.gif

And besides all I have are food pics, none of them have me in them since I'm taking the photos
icon_confused.gif

Schuy0901706003_1-1.jpg

041506002.jpg

And then there's perhaps the prettiest/largest combination I've ever caught, a nicely mottled Guadalupe SM from Blanco River in TX (state fish, only found in TX!):

Austin_TRB_031206088.jpg

Originally posted by george curtis:
well, i've noticed a theme here, fish. so what is the most popular to grill/smoke ?
Any kind that swims! There aren't many I wouldn't eat.
icon_cool.gif

Nice fish Shawn, Jamie, and Ray! How come we can pose with our fish, but not with our grilled creations??? We should be proud of both the fish we catch and the food we grill/barbecue. Tight lines and strong knots to all! Have to sneak another fishing pic in here:

CIMG4015.jpg

Back