Post a picture of yourself! *****

John, you in the witness protection program or something??!!
I think he is. That's his photo in his Avatar and his real name is "Bob".
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mac McClure:
That's his photo in his Avatar
it cannot be... i've seen that photo before and it's NOT him
icon_razz.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I guess John could be Smiling Bob.
I've been on his case to post a self pic for for some time now.
Camera shy I guess
icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Bob Correll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mac McClure:
That's his photo in his Avatar
it cannot be... i've seen that photo before and it's NOT him
icon_razz.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I guess John could be Smiling Bob.
I've been on his case to post a self pic for for some time now.
Camera shy I guess
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
says here, Bob's in jail.
Only John can correct this....

Originally posted by Rick Kramer:
Lemme guess Rob ... Kinkaid, maybe Crab Orchard? Nice fish!

I think this one was at Cedar Lake. I did hit Crab Orchard, Little Grassy and Devils Kitchen up quite a bit. It was just wonderful down there. During the week I wouldn't see many other fisherman. Now I live in Wisconsin and and these lakes around my area are always busy. Not my thing.

Great thread.

Since everyone is tossing fishing pic's out here's one of me fishing in Cabo....

Not much water where i live so this is what i get up to on weekends...

Often when people find out my wife has played the cello most of her life (over 35 years in the local Symphony), I get asked what instrument I play.

SheldonKoehler.jpg

Originally posted by Sheldon Koehler:
I get asked what instrument I play.

SheldonKoehler.jpg

I got an anniversary coming up and may ask you to bring that rig to Riverside for some BBQ Jams. I'll provide the BBQ (may be good, may not
icon_confused.gif
), you the tunes and we'll see what happens
icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Wayne_R:
I got an anniversary coming up and may ask you to bring that rig to Riverside for some BBQ Jams. I'll provide the BBQ (may be good, may not
icon_confused.gif
), you the tunes and we'll see what happens
icon_smile.gif

The system actually belongs to my church. The day I went to pick it all up, the boxes would not fit in my mini van. So we unpacked everything and I got the idea to take this picture. This is not a DJ setup, but a 24 channel digital mixer.

I used to know someone in Riverside that did party DJ work, but that was over 25 years ago.

Heres a pic of me. Doing some offroading. Another thing i like to do. When im not home grilling that is.

The car? Russian qaulity. Lada Niva 1997.

Originally posted by Eric Enoc:
Heres a pic of me. Doing some offroading. Another thing i like to do. When im not home grilling that is.

Eric, nice ride. Who's that guy leaving the pic to your right? Looks like your twin!

Mark

Originally posted by mk evenson:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eric Enoc:

Eric, nice ride. Who's that guy leaving the pic to your right? Looks like your twin!

Mark

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The guy to my right is actually my best friend and neighbour. Hes the one who got me in to grillin. (and offroad btw)

We are more than often misstaken for twins actually
icon_smile.gif

cuppic.jpg

My friend works for the Carolina Hurricanes, he had a party the day he got to spend with the Cup

grillin-1.jpg

Saving the Maple Bourbon steak tips

Back