Pork tenderloin teriyaki glazed

Those look pretty good Chris. What glaze do you use. I just discovered SBR's Teriyaki and like it much
I have not tried that SBR Teriyaki, I'll give it a try.

I use Lawry's Teriyaki Marinade to marinate the meat, then I glaze on the grill with something different. I used to use one called JES Original Teriyaki Marinade & Glaze which seems to have disappeared during the pandemic. For these two guys, I used Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki that I strained all the chunks out of (I prefer a smooth glaze), and I recently bought Soy Vay Hoisin Garlic Teriyaki that I'll try next time.

Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki is my all time favorite on pork tenderloin. I bet it would be excellent on a slab of baby back ribs. Going to give it a try soon.
the irony in this post is the Soy Vay products were to make a kosher version of traditionally Asian flavors (oyster sauce and hoisin sauce) as neither of those two are kosher in their authentic and traditional form.

Soy Vay products are very "clean" with real, natural ingredients. I use them often when catering a kosher or kosher style event. You cannot go wrong with their product line. Although I find them a tad on the sweet side. But some vinegar solves that problem, or just water.

Last edited:
Love Teriyaki pork tenderloin but have trouble finding a glaze my wife and I can agree on. She likes everything very sweet. I am much less picky.

Just curious but have you considered making your own teriyaki sauce. I do it all the time. Very easy, better tasting, and NO list of additives.

Just curious but have you considered making your own teriyaki sauce. I do it all the time. Very easy, better tasting, and NO list of additives.
I used to be into making my own rubs and sauces and marinades, but I've gotten so lazy and there are so many choices available that I don't do it anymore. But post a teriyaki sauce recipe that you like in the Marinade Forum and if it's simple, I might give it a try!

And to make matters worse, I'm using it on pork! Oy vey on the Soy Vay! :oops:
Clorox Co owns them now. So their marketing shows pork, shellfish and more/other non-kosher products. Soy Vay has OU (Orthodox Union of Rabbis) as their kosher certification, and that OU organization is one of if not the largest of its kind and is considered the gold standard of kosher supervision.

Just know and take comfort you have a high quality kosher product makin that porkie taste so great! Just like that OU kosher on the Boar's Head Ham Glaze jar. jajajajajajajaaja.

Clorox Co owns them now. So their marketing shows pork, shellfish and more/other non-kosher products. Soy Vay has OU (Orthodox Union of Rabbis) as their kosher certification, and that OU organization is one of if not the largest of its kind and is considered the gold standard of kosher supervision.

Just know and take comfort you have a high quality kosher product makin that porkie taste so great! Just like that OU kosher on the Boar's Head Ham Glaze jar. jajajajajajajaaja.
Soy Vay was the go to back in the late 90’s…then so many other sauces started coming out it kind of got lost…sauce competition is fierce.

Back