Pizza! Pizza! and more Pizza! Very fun to grill pizza!

Michael C.

TVWBB Gold Member
This is sooo simple to make, and fun to do, on the weber grill. Just throw some coals on the outer edges of the grill, use a non stick pizza pan, buy some pizza dough, divide it by 4, to make mini pizzas, and be creative on your toppings! Each pizza takes anywhere from 7-10 minutes, to cook. This is a proven method, that I have found to work every time! Here are the pictures, enjoy :).

Start with this. Pizza dough is from Fresh and Easy store, for $1.49 in my area.

Making the pizza, adding sun dried tomatoes.

add some onions and bell peppers, more cheese on top, soon.

On the grill, close the lid, and let her go!

10 minutes later, all done!

Time to eat!!!!!

Another pizza ready to devour!

This one is ready to eat too!!!

Thanks for looking :).

Last edited:
I disagree......pizza is more fun to EAT........cooking is ok...............................c

nice looking mini's. might save some time to roll it out whole and let the participants each top 1/4 of it.

Looks awesome! Have you ever used one of those pizza stones? I've heard they're pretty good. haven't tried my hand at pizza on the grill, but will have to soon.

Pizza, in all it's forms is great. Seriously, even a crappy toaster oven pizza is still OK in my book.
When you care and take some time with good ingredients, bad pizza won't happen.
Fantastic job on yours!

I get so caught up in cooking meats that I forget about putting pizza on the menu. I bought a Kettle Pizza conversion a while back. This fall weather & your post may be the perfect excuse to declare a Pizza Night! BTW, it is perfect for getting the youngsters involved in the cooking process. They love helping create the pizza, watch it cook & then enjoy the tasty fruits of their labor. Beautiful pics ... Thanks for sharing, Michael!

Haven't tried pizza on the grill yet, but after looking at yours, Michael I need to put it on my list. Great looking pizza!!

Looks awesome! Have you ever used one of those pizza stones? I've heard they're pretty good. haven't tried my hand at pizza on the grill, but will have to soon.

Bought a rectangular stone for use in our oven and it's amazing how much crispier the crust is than baking in a metal pan. I highly recommend getting one. A round one would probably be better for a grill. Also bought a wood peel that works real good for building the pizza on and putting on the hot stone. Takes some practice to get the pizza off the stone when done. Not sure but a metal peel might be better for removing.

Back